Nontelescopic Welded Cardan Shaft Coupling (SWC WH)
SWC-WH-type cross shaft universal coupling can be widely used in metallurgy, lifting, engineering, transportation, mining, oil, shipbuilding, coal, rubber, paper machinery and other heavy machinery industry, mechanical shafting transmitting torque.
♦The Main Features Of SWC-WH-type Cross Shaft Universal Coupling
1. The ability to have a large angle compensation. Axis angle, SWC-WH type axis angle up to 15 degrees to 25 degrees.
2. The structure is compact and reasonable. SWC type with integral fork, so carrying more reliable.
3. The carrying capacity. Compared with other types of the same diameter rotary joint axis, it delivers more torque, the turning diameter of restricted mechanical equipment, the complete range is more advantageous.
4. High transmission efficiency. Its transmission efficiency of 98-99.8% for high-power transmission, energy-saving effect.
5. Carrying smooth, low noise, easy maintenance, assembly and disassembly.
♦Basic Parameter And Main Dimension
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a particular test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all customers with customized PDF or AI format artwork.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have an excellent price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
|Material:||Carbon Steel or as Required|
|Application:||Tractors, Trucks and Agricultural Use|
How do manufacturers ensure the compatibility of PTO shafts with different equipment?
Manufacturers employ various measures to ensure the compatibility of PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts with different equipment. Compatibility is crucial to ensure that PTO shafts can effectively transfer power from the power source to the driven machinery without compromising performance, safety, or ease of use. Here’s a detailed explanation of how manufacturers ensure compatibility:
1. Standardization: PTO shafts are designed and manufactured based on standardized specifications. These specifications outline the essential parameters such as shaft dimensions, spline sizes, torque ratings, and safety requirements. By adhering to standardized designs, manufacturers ensure that PTO shafts are compatible with a wide range of equipment that meets the same standards. Standardization allows for interchangeability, meaning that PTO shafts from one manufacturer can be used with equipment from another manufacturer as long as they conform to the same specifications.
2. Collaboration with Equipment Manufacturers: PTO shaft manufacturers often collaborate closely with equipment manufacturers to ensure compatibility. They work together to understand the specific requirements of the equipment and design PTO shafts that seamlessly integrate with the machinery. This collaboration may involve sharing technical specifications, conducting joint testing, and exchanging feedback. By working in partnership, manufacturers can address any compatibility issues early in the design and development process, resulting in PTO shafts that are tailored to the equipment’s needs.
3. Customization Options: PTO shaft manufacturers offer customization options to accommodate different equipment configurations. They provide flexibility in terms of shaft length, spline sizes, yoke designs, and coupling mechanisms. Equipment manufacturers can specify the required parameters, and the PTO shafts can be customized accordingly. This ensures that the PTO shafts precisely match the equipment’s power input/output requirements and connection methods, guaranteeing compatibility and efficient power transfer.
4. Testing and Validation: Manufacturers conduct rigorous testing and validation processes to ensure the compatibility and performance of PTO shafts. They subject the shafts to various tests, including torque testing, rotational speed testing, and durability testing. These tests verify that the PTO shafts can handle the expected power loads and operating conditions without failure. By validating the performance of the PTO shafts, manufacturers can ensure that they are compatible with a wide range of equipment and can reliably transfer power under different operating scenarios.
5. Compliance with Industry Standards: PTO shaft manufacturers adhere to industry standards and regulations to ensure compatibility. Organizations such as the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) establish safety and performance standards for PTO shafts. Manufacturers design and produce their shafts in accordance with these standards, ensuring that their products meet the necessary requirements for compatibility and safety. Compliance with industry standards provides assurance to equipment manufacturers and end-users that the PTO shafts are compatible and suitable for use with different equipment.
6. Documentation and Guidelines: Manufacturers provide comprehensive documentation and guidelines to assist equipment manufacturers and end-users in ensuring compatibility. This documentation includes technical specifications, installation instructions, maintenance guidelines, and safety recommendations. The documentation helps equipment manufacturers select the appropriate PTO shaft for their equipment and provides guidance on proper installation and use. By following the manufacturer’s guidelines, equipment manufacturers can ensure compatibility and optimize the performance of the PTO shafts.
7. Ongoing Research and Development: PTO shaft manufacturers continuously invest in research and development to enhance compatibility with different equipment. They stay updated with industry trends, technological advancements, and evolving equipment requirements. This ongoing research and development enable manufacturers to improve the design, materials, and features of PTO shafts, ensuring compatibility with the latest equipment innovations and addressing any compatibility challenges that may arise.
By employing standardization, collaborating with equipment manufacturers, offering customization options, conducting thorough testing, complying with industry standards, providing documentation and guidelines, and investing in research and development, manufacturers ensure the compatibility of PTO shafts with different equipment. This compatibility allows for seamless integration, efficient power transfer, and optimal performance across a wide range of machinery and equipment in various industries.
Can PTO shafts be customized for specific machinery and power requirements?
Yes, PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts can be customized to meet the specific machinery and power requirements of different applications. Manufacturers offer customization options to ensure that PTO shafts are precisely tailored to the power source, driven machinery, and the intended application. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts can be customized:
1. Shaft Length: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length to accommodate different equipment configurations. The length of the PTO shaft is critical to ensure proper alignment and connection between the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can provide PTO shafts with adjustable or fixed-length options, allowing for flexibility in meeting specific length requirements. Customizing the shaft length ensures that the PTO shaft fits the equipment properly, optimizing power transfer efficiency and reducing the risk of misalignment or excessive stress.
2. Spline Sizes: PTO shafts are available with different spline sizes to match the input and output shafts of various equipment. Spline size customization allows the PTO shaft to seamlessly connect to the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can offer different spline configurations, such as 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, or metric sizes, to accommodate specific machinery requirements. Customizing the spline size ensures a proper fit and secure connection, enabling efficient power transfer without the need for additional adapters or modifications.
3. Yoke Designs: PTO shafts can be customized with different yoke designs to match the connection points on the power source and driven machinery. The yoke is the component that attaches to the shaft and connects to the equipment. Manufacturers can provide various yoke designs, such as round, triangular, or splined yokes, to ensure compatibility with specific machinery. Customizing the yoke design allows for a secure and reliable connection, aligning the PTO shaft with the equipment’s input/output shafts and optimizing power transmission efficiency.
4. Torque Ratings: PTO shafts can be customized to handle specific torque requirements based on the power demands of the application. Torque is the rotational force that the PTO shaft needs to transmit from the power source to the driven machinery. Manufacturers can design PTO shafts with different torque ratings by using appropriate materials, dimensions, and reinforcement techniques. Customizing the torque rating ensures that the PTO shaft can safely and reliably handle the required power levels without premature wear or failure.
5. Coupling Mechanisms: PTO shafts can be customized with different coupling mechanisms to match the connection requirements of specific equipment. Coupling mechanisms are the means by which the PTO shaft connects and disconnects from the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can provide various coupling options, such as quick-release couplings, shear pin couplings, or mechanical lock couplings, to accommodate different machinery designs and operational needs. Customizing the coupling mechanism ensures ease of use, secure attachment, and quick disengagement when necessary.
6. Protective Features: PTO shafts can be customized with additional protective features to enhance safety and durability. These features may include guard shields, safety covers, or slip clutches. Guard shields and safety covers provide physical protection by enclosing the rotating shaft and preventing accidental contact, reducing the risk of injuries. Slip clutches offer overload protection by allowing the PTO shaft to slip or disengage when excessive torque or resistance is encountered, preventing damage to the shaft and associated equipment. Customizing the protective features ensures compliance with safety regulations and addresses specific safety requirements of the machinery or application.
7. Material Selection: PTO shafts can be customized with different materials based on the application’s demands. Manufacturers can offer a range of material options, such as steel, aluminum, or composite materials, with varying strength, weight, and corrosion resistance properties. Customizing the material selection allows for optimizing the PTO shaft’s performance, considering factors like operating conditions, environmental exposure, and weight restrictions.
By providing customization options such as shaft length, spline sizes, yoke designs, torque ratings, coupling mechanisms, protective features, and material selection, manufacturers can ensure that PTO shafts are specifically tailored to meet the machinery and power requirements of different applications. Customized PTO shafts facilitate seamless integration, efficient power transfer, and reliable operation, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of the equipment.
Can you explain the different types of PTO shafts and their applications?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) come in various types, each designed for specific applications and requirements. The different types of PTO shafts offer versatility and compatibility with a wide range of machinery and implements. Here’s an explanation of the most common types of PTO shafts and their applications:
1. Standard PTO Shaft: The standard PTO shaft, also known as a splined shaft, is the most common type used in agricultural and industrial machinery. It consists of a solid steel shaft with splines or grooves along its length. The standard PTO shaft typically has six splines, although variations with four or eight splines can be found. This type of PTO shaft is widely used in tractors and various implements, including mowers, balers, tillers, and rotary cutters. The splines provide a secure connection between the power source and the driven machinery, ensuring efficient power transfer.
2. Shear Bolt PTO Shaft: Shear bolt PTO shafts are designed with a safety feature that allows the shaft to separate in case of overload or sudden shock to protect the driveline components. These PTO shafts incorporate a shear bolt mechanism that connects the tractor’s power take-off to the driven machinery. In the event of excessive load or sudden resistance, the shear bolt is designed to break, disconnecting the PTO shaft and preventing damage to the driveline. Shear bolt PTO shafts are commonly used in equipment that may encounter sudden obstructions or high-stress situations, such as wood chippers, stump grinders, and heavy-duty rotary cutters.
3. Friction Clutch PTO Shaft: Friction clutch PTO shafts feature a clutch mechanism that allows for smooth engagement and disengagement of the power transfer. These PTO shafts typically incorporate a friction disc and a pressure plate, similar to a traditional vehicle clutch system. The friction clutch allows operators to gradually engage or disengage the power transfer, reducing shock loads and minimizing wear on the driveline components. Friction clutch PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where precise control of power engagement is required, such as in hydraulic pumps, generators, and industrial mixers.
4. Constant Velocity (CV) PTO Shaft: Constant Velocity (CV) PTO shafts, also known as homokinetic shafts, are designed to accommodate high angles of misalignment without affecting power transmission. They use a universal joint mechanism that allows for smooth power transfer even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. CV PTO shafts are frequently used in applications where the machinery requires a significant range of movement or articulation, such as in articulated loaders, telescopic handlers, and self-propelled sprayers.
5. Telescopic PTO Shaft: Telescopic PTO shafts are adjustable in length, allowing for flexibility in equipment configuration and varying distances between the power source and the driven machinery. They consist of two or more concentric shafts that slide within each other, providing the ability to extend or retract the PTO shaft as needed. Telescopic PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the distance between the tractor’s power take-off and the implement varies, such as in front-mounted implements, snow blowers, and self-loading wagons. The telescopic design enables easy adaptation to different equipment setups and minimizes the risk of the PTO shaft dragging on the ground.
6. Gearbox PTO Shaft: Gearbox PTO shafts are designed to adapt power transmission between different rotational speeds or directions. They incorporate a gearbox mechanism that allows for speed reduction or increase, as well as the ability to change rotational direction. Gearbox PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the driven machinery requires a different speed or rotational direction than the tractor’s power take-off. Examples include grain augers, feed mixers, and industrial equipment that requires specific speed ratios or reversing capabilities.
It’s important to note that the availability and specific applications of PTO shaft types may vary based on regional and industry-specific factors. Additionally, certain machinery or implements may require specialized or custom PTO shafts to meet specific requirements.
In summary, the different types of PTO shafts, such as standard, shear bolt, friction clutch, constant velocity (CV), telescopic, and gearbox shafts, offer versatility and compatibility with various machinery and implements. Each type of PTO shaft is designed to address specific needs, such as power transfer efficiency, safety, smooth engagement, misalignment tolerance, adaptability, and speed/direction adjustment. Understanding the different types of PTO shafts and their applications is crucial for selecting the appropriate shaft forthe intended machinery and ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-11-06