Nontelescopic Welded Cardan Shaft Coupling (SWC WH)
SWC-WH-type cross shaft universal coupling can be widely used in metallurgy, lifting, engineering, transportation, mining, oil, shipbuilding, coal, rubber, paper machinery and other heavy machinery industry, mechanical shafting transmitting torque.
♦The Main Features Of SWC-WH-type Cross Shaft Universal Coupling
1. The ability to have a large angle compensation. Axis angle, SWC-WH type axis angle up to 15 degrees to 25 degrees.
2. The structure is compact and reasonable. SWC type with integral fork, so carrying more reliable.
3. The carrying capacity. Compared with other types of the same diameter rotary joint axis, it delivers more torque, the turning diameter of restricted mechanical equipment, the complete range is more advantageous.
4. High transmission efficiency. Its transmission efficiency of 98-99.8% for high-power transmission, energy-saving effect.
5. Carrying smooth, low noise, easy maintenance, assembly and disassembly.
♦Basic Parameter And Main Dimension
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a particular test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all customers with customized PDF or AI format artwork.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have an excellent price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
|Material:||Carbon Steel or as Required|
|Application:||Tractors, Trucks and Agricultural Use|
What factors should be considered when selecting the right PTO shaft for an application?
When selecting the right Power Take-Off (PTO) shaft for an application, several factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance, safety, and compatibility. PTO shafts are crucial components that transmit power from a power source to driven machinery or equipment. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting the appropriate PTO shaft for an application:
1. Power Requirements: The power requirements of the driven machinery play a vital role in determining the appropriate PTO shaft. Consider the horsepower (HP) or kilowatt (kW) rating of the power source and ensure that the PTO shaft can handle the required power transmission. It is essential to match the power capacity of the PTO shaft with the power output of the power source to ensure efficient and reliable operation.
2. Speed and Torque Requirements: Consider the speed and torque requirements of the driven machinery. Determine the desired rotational speed and torque levels necessary for the equipment to operate effectively. Some applications require specific speed or torque ratios, while others may require variable speeds. Ensure that the selected PTO shaft can handle the required speed and torque range to provide the necessary power transfer.
3. Shaft Type and Design: Evaluate the type and design of the PTO shaft to ensure compatibility with the application. Consider factors such as the distance between the power source and the driven machinery, the need for angular misalignment, and the flexibility of movement required. Different shaft types, such as standard, telescopic, or Constant Velocity (CV) shafts, offer varying capabilities to accommodate different application requirements.
4. Safety Considerations: Safety is a critical factor when selecting a PTO shaft. Assess the safety features provided by the PTO shaft, such as protective guards, shear bolt mechanisms, or other safety devices. Protective guards should be in place to prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft. Shear bolt mechanisms can protect the driveline components from damage in case of excessive torque or sudden resistance. Prioritize safety features that align with the specific hazards and risks associated with the application.
5. Application Specifics: Consider the unique requirements of the application. Factors such as the type of machinery, industry sector, environmental conditions, and operating conditions should be taken into account. For example, agricultural applications may require PTO shafts that can handle debris and dirt accumulation, while industrial applications may require PTO shafts with high corrosion resistance or special sealing to protect against contaminants.
6. Compatibility and Interchangeability: Ensure that the selected PTO shaft is compatible with the power source and the driven machinery. Consider factors such as the shaft diameter, spline size, and connection type. Check if the PTO shaft adheres to industry standards and if it can be easily interchanged with other compatible components in case of replacement or upgrading needs. Compatibility and interchangeability can simplify maintenance and reduce downtime.
7. Manufacturer and Quality: Choose a reputable manufacturer or supplier to ensure the quality and reliability of the PTO shaft. Look for manufacturers with a track record of producing high-quality PTO shafts that meet industry standards and regulations. Consider factors such as warranty, after-sales support, and availability of spare parts when making a selection.
By considering these factors, you can select the right PTO shaft that meets the power, speed, torque, safety, and application requirements. It is advisable to consult with experts, such as equipment manufacturers or PTO shaft specialists, to ensure an optimal match between the PTO shaft and the application.
Can you provide real-world examples of equipment that use PTO shafts?
Power Take-Off (PTO) shafts are extensively used in various industries, particularly in agriculture and construction. They provide a reliable power source for a wide range of equipment, enabling efficient operation and increased productivity. Here are some real-world examples of equipment that commonly use PTO shafts:
1. Agricultural Machinery:
- Tractor Implements: A wide array of tractor-mounted implements rely on PTO shafts for power transfer. These include:
- Mowers and rotary cutters
- Balers and hay equipment
- Tillers and cultivators
- Seeders and planters
- Manure spreaders
- Harvesters, such as combine harvesters and forage harvesters
- Stationary Equipment: PTO shafts are also used in stationary agricultural equipment, including:
- Feed grinders and mixers
- Silo unloaders
- Grain augers and elevators
- Irrigation pumps
- Wood chippers and shredders
- Stump grinders
2. Construction and Earthmoving Equipment:
- Backhoes and Excavators: PTO shafts can be found in backhoes and excavators, powering attachments such as augers, hydraulic hammers, and brush cutters.
- Post Hole Diggers: Post hole diggers used for fence installation often rely on PTO shafts to transfer power to the digging mechanism.
- Trenchers: Trenching machines equipped with PTO shafts efficiently dig trenches for utility installations, drainage systems, or irrigation lines.
- Stump Grinders: Stump grinders used in land clearing and tree removal operations often utilize PTO shafts to power their cutting blades.
- Soil Stabilizers and Road Reclaimers: These machines use PTO shafts to drive the rotor and milling drums, which pulverize and mix materials for road construction and maintenance.
3. Forestry Equipment:
- Wood Chippers: Wood chippers used for processing tree branches and logs into wood chips are commonly powered by PTO shafts.
- Brush Cutters and Mulchers: PTO-driven brush cutters and mulchers are employed to clear vegetation and maintain forested areas.
- Log Splitters: Log splitters that split logs into firewood often utilize PTO shafts to power the splitting mechanism.
4. Utility Equipment:
- Generators: Some generators are designed to be driven by PTO shafts, providing an auxiliary power source for various applications in remote locations or during power outages.
- Pumps: PTO-driven pumps are commonly used for agricultural irrigation, water transfer, and dewatering applications.
5. Specialty Equipment:
- Ice Resurfacers: PTO shafts are employed in ice resurfacing machines used in ice rinks to maintain a smooth ice surface for ice hockey and figure skating.
- Air Compressors: Some air compressors are driven by PTO shafts, providing a source of compressed air for various applications.
These examples represent a range of equipment that extensively relies on PTO shafts for power transfer. PTO shafts enable the efficient operation of these machines, increasing productivity and versatility across various industries.
Can you explain the different types of PTO shafts and their applications?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) come in various types, each designed for specific applications and requirements. The different types of PTO shafts offer versatility and compatibility with a wide range of machinery and implements. Here’s an explanation of the most common types of PTO shafts and their applications:
1. Standard PTO Shaft: The standard PTO shaft, also known as a splined shaft, is the most common type used in agricultural and industrial machinery. It consists of a solid steel shaft with splines or grooves along its length. The standard PTO shaft typically has six splines, although variations with four or eight splines can be found. This type of PTO shaft is widely used in tractors and various implements, including mowers, balers, tillers, and rotary cutters. The splines provide a secure connection between the power source and the driven machinery, ensuring efficient power transfer.
2. Shear Bolt PTO Shaft: Shear bolt PTO shafts are designed with a safety feature that allows the shaft to separate in case of overload or sudden shock to protect the driveline components. These PTO shafts incorporate a shear bolt mechanism that connects the tractor’s power take-off to the driven machinery. In the event of excessive load or sudden resistance, the shear bolt is designed to break, disconnecting the PTO shaft and preventing damage to the driveline. Shear bolt PTO shafts are commonly used in equipment that may encounter sudden obstructions or high-stress situations, such as wood chippers, stump grinders, and heavy-duty rotary cutters.
3. Friction Clutch PTO Shaft: Friction clutch PTO shafts feature a clutch mechanism that allows for smooth engagement and disengagement of the power transfer. These PTO shafts typically incorporate a friction disc and a pressure plate, similar to a traditional vehicle clutch system. The friction clutch allows operators to gradually engage or disengage the power transfer, reducing shock loads and minimizing wear on the driveline components. Friction clutch PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where precise control of power engagement is required, such as in hydraulic pumps, generators, and industrial mixers.
4. Constant Velocity (CV) PTO Shaft: Constant Velocity (CV) PTO shafts, also known as homokinetic shafts, are designed to accommodate high angles of misalignment without affecting power transmission. They use a universal joint mechanism that allows for smooth power transfer even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. CV PTO shafts are frequently used in applications where the machinery requires a significant range of movement or articulation, such as in articulated loaders, telescopic handlers, and self-propelled sprayers.
5. Telescopic PTO Shaft: Telescopic PTO shafts are adjustable in length, allowing for flexibility in equipment configuration and varying distances between the power source and the driven machinery. They consist of two or more concentric shafts that slide within each other, providing the ability to extend or retract the PTO shaft as needed. Telescopic PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the distance between the tractor’s power take-off and the implement varies, such as in front-mounted implements, snow blowers, and self-loading wagons. The telescopic design enables easy adaptation to different equipment setups and minimizes the risk of the PTO shaft dragging on the ground.
6. Gearbox PTO Shaft: Gearbox PTO shafts are designed to adapt power transmission between different rotational speeds or directions. They incorporate a gearbox mechanism that allows for speed reduction or increase, as well as the ability to change rotational direction. Gearbox PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the driven machinery requires a different speed or rotational direction than the tractor’s power take-off. Examples include grain augers, feed mixers, and industrial equipment that requires specific speed ratios or reversing capabilities.
It’s important to note that the availability and specific applications of PTO shaft types may vary based on regional and industry-specific factors. Additionally, certain machinery or implements may require specialized or custom PTO shafts to meet specific requirements.
In summary, the different types of PTO shafts, such as standard, shear bolt, friction clutch, constant velocity (CV), telescopic, and gearbox shafts, offer versatility and compatibility with various machinery and implements. Each type of PTO shaft is designed to address specific needs, such as power transfer efficiency, safety, smooth engagement, misalignment tolerance, adaptability, and speed/direction adjustment. Understanding the different types of PTO shafts and their applications is crucial for selecting the appropriate shaft forthe intended machinery and ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-10-30